I’m a Researcher at the Danish Institute for International Studies, based in Copenhagen, Denmark. My research focuses on different aspects of international relations and global development, including:
1) Rising state and non-state powers with a focus on private foundations and specifically the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
2) International theory on global norm dynamics (empirically focused on gender equality norms).
3) The changing landscape of global development, with a focus on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), development finance, and the Global South.
4) The interface between technology and international politics
5) Organizational and institutional change and dynamics
Geographical focus: Africa, Horn of Africa, Ethiopia, South Asia, India